Sunday, December 30, 2012

hi

I decided to name my blog (which my friend Kate convinced me to start...love you!) "a joyful noise" because this is one of my favorite songs. I grew up attending a Christian summer camp named Kanakuk in Branson, Missouri and they played this song constantly!

Joyful Noise // Flame


When I first began searching for a name I had a friend who asked me what my mission for this blog was going to be. The first word that came to my mind was JOY. I want to write about the undeniable joy that the Lord brings me.

Where to begin! First of all, there are about 15 girls who I have grown up with for most of my life, survived the woes of 4th grade crushes and some bad straight-across-your-forehead bangs. I could not be more thankful for these ladies. It's been incredible to see each of them grow during our first and second years of college and I'm beyond thankful that we have been able to keep in touch since leaving high school! Props to those secret groups on Facebook where we have been able to share with each other a many a laughs through pictures and silly videos.

glory days

college daze
Mad love for my girls!

1 comment:

  1. Question........ Why didn't I make the "highlight list" for the Arkansas trip section?? I had several you should add in. Also put some other topics in...movies I should see, sports talk, best burger etc. otherwise well done. keep on keepin on.

    ReplyDelete